Manchester Wedding Photographer
Whether you're planning a small intimate ceremony or going all-out, your wedding will be one of the most treasured, unforgettable moments of your life. More than just love, it will feature celebration, spontaneity, friendship, laughter and a spectrum of intense emotions. Each wedding is a fairytale, a love story, that I never tire of telling through my heartfelt photography.
When it comes to me photographing your wedding the emphasis is placed on emotion - the happy nerves during the morning preparation, the tears of the guests during the ceremony, the explosion of euphoria during the first kiss, the laughter of the speeches, and the beauty of the first dance. Each of my photographs has a sentimental value, one you will both cherish for the rest of your lives together.
Although based in Manchester, I happily travel the length and breadth of Great Britain to discover new venues, meet new and inspiring couples, and capture the next beautiful love story. I wouldn't be being honest with you by saying I don't feel a surge of adrenaline, rush of excitement or a warm heart during each and every ceremony I attend. Being surrounded by that loving vibe is one of the reason why I love photographing weddings so much. I'm grateful every day to be in a position to say I'm doing what I love.
I understand how overwhelming the choice of wedding photographers is today - especially online - but finding your perfect match is truly easier than you would imagine now you're here. With more than five years under my belt capturing weddings, I know the process inside-out. You can be sure to receive photographs you will love from your heart; creative, beautifully crafted and pure. Since I'm trustworthy, academically-trained and highly experienced, you'll experience your own wedding day worry-free while I subtly mix with your guests, capturing every angle needed for you to relive those glorious moments at any point during your future together.
If you like what you read and see here on my website, please get in touch. I'll be honoured to assist you in every way I can. Regardless, congratulations on your engagement.
What does my Photography look like?
Turn up the volume, enable full-screen and enjoy this extract of my portfolio
Graham is not only a very good photographer but also a lovely man. He simply couldn’t do enough to help on our wedding day. He managed to capture the wonderful atmosphere of the day without being intrusive or in our faces.
He is very professional and polite. He was relaxed, friendly and calm. We felt very comfortable with Graham there. He arrived earlier than expected and left later than planned at no extra cost. Graham offered the very best deal at no loss of quality...
- Thomas & Amanda
Reliable & Trusted
I understand how important it is that things go right on your wedding day. There's a lot for you to think about in the run up to those special 24 hours, but you'll need clarity of thought and peace of mind if you are to really enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to marry your perfect partner.
I always carry at least one back-up camera, a surplus of storage capacity, extra lighting gear, more batteries than required and multiple lenses. When you book me as your wedding photographer, you'll also be investing in a degree of trust, reliability, safety and security for everyone involved. It's important you remain stress-free, and that any technical issues are prevented and/or solved by me, without you even knowing if and when they arise.
Further, I am DBS-checked, highly experienced working with children all over the world and professionally trained to the industry standard of Health and Safety.
Great with all the family
Not only will you have married the love of your life, but also made a friend.
I'm open-minded, approachable and smile most of the time. I love my job, and it shows.
A story you will never forget
Choosing the right photographer for your special day is critical.
Failing to do so, you may end up disappointed and unable to relive the magic. Once all the cake has been eaten, the only thing left aside from the rings is the photographs I have taken, and they will stay with you forever.
I take an unobtrusive, stress-free, candid approach to capturing events as they naturally unfold, enabling me to provide a large selection of creative photographs that depict your day from the perspective of your guests. Essentially, I shoot in a creative documentary style.
With over a decade of experience as a photographer, you can be sure my level of skill, excellence and trusted reputation will deliver beyond your expectations, all for a humble price.
Explore my portfolio and see for yourself.
If you are looking for a photographer that will put your guests at ease, blend in, capture moments, people's personalities, create special memories as well as being professional, creative and an absolute pleasure to work with and have at your wedding then you can look no further than Graham Hebron Wedding Photography.
What he captured is fantastic... We will treasure the memories forever.
- Jessica & Andreas
My personality is key
My professional, approachable nature helps keep you and your guests feeling relaxed, which in turn enables me to capture the day's ambience in all its glory. Tense individuals make for photos that lack character, and with an album full of such photos, you'd be left with an unrealistic account of the day. My calm confidence in both myself and others combined with my friendly demeanour help relax any nerves and document things for how they truly are. There's no better way of photographing a wedding than by blending into the crowd, which is exactly what I do the moment I walk through the door.
With me, there will be no attempting to control your day. I work my creative magic in such a way that you may even forget I'm there, leaving you to embrace and enjoy the atmosphere without feeling self-conscious or stressed. See what makes my featured weddings so special.
What you get when you book with Graham Hebron Wedding Photography
Booking with me guarantees you a package of incredible value featuring:
- Full-Day coverage from the bride's preparations all the way through to just after the First Dance. This ensures all the important moments of your day are captured from morning to evening. As soon as I arrive I will introduce myself and start snapping away. In my presence, you will feel relaxed so that your true personality can shine through for me to capture.
- Over 450 photographs. These will be edited individually by me, guaranteeing exposure, vibrant colour, and harmony between all technicalities of photography. I will send you one or two photos within 24 hours of the ceremony so you can upload them to social media as soon as possible. Shortly after delivery, you will have the option to choose an additional style, giving your collection of images a unique flavour.
- Photo-book. Beautifully crafted and designed by me, collaborating with you. Once you have chosen your favourite photographs, you'll receive an online proof of the design from where you'll be able to suggest adjustments so the printed book will be exactly how you want it. Should you require it, and for an additional charge, I will go even further and design a flawless, high quality wedding album.
- Digital Delivery. Within just 4 weeks, you'll have all your photographs sent digitally online where you (and anybody else you share the gallery with) can download them. You will receive all 450 photographs in Colour and Black & White, bringing your total photograph count to an impressive 900.
- Photofilm. Finally, I will edit together a beautiful photofilm of around 2 minutes in length featuring your favourite moments of the day. This is effectively a video slideshow cut to music which you can share online or transfer to a digital photo frame.
Like what you see?
Get in touch to discuss your plans and to find out if I am available to photograph your wedding day. I would love to speak with you further should you feel my portfolio represents the type of wedding photography you may be looking for. I accept a limited number of Weddings per year; each receives no less than 100% of my attention.